Saturday, January 14, 2012

Locker Combination Method

This method was not mentioned above, and it will most likely only work on a math test. You will need something to write with and on. Group your answers and on the paper, write Lock #1 (the # represents the set of 3 problems you want answers for, so if you wanted answers for problems 4 to 6 on your test, you would write Lock #2,and so on) and write 3 test answers, and separate them with commas. For example, if my first set of answers were 135, 23, and 56, I would write something like Lock #1- 135,23, 56, so if someone looks through my bag or if someone looks at me while I am looking at my answers, they will only think that's a lock combination of mine at school, or wherever; when its really answers to my first 3 problems on my exam that my teachers going to give back to me tomorrow! If anyone asks about the big numbers, just say you accidentally misplaced a comma. Be sure to have your answers memorized before the test.
Lastly, this will only work if you are given the same exact test in 2 or more sessions. And don't forget to write down the questions you need on a scrap of paper or on your hand (if someone questions, just say its your after school plans, or locker combo like before). Hand is better because the teacher may question the torn paper off the test. If you have to tear paper off the test, just say it was given to you like that

No comments:

Post a Comment